Application for Emergency Travel Document
* note: this travel document is valid only to travel to south sudan
South Sudan emergency Travel document requirements: please read carefully
- Fill out the Emergency Travel Document
- Provide four (4) passport sized photo
- Provide A copy of travel document (un or u.s.) and us i-94 card
- Provide a copy of u.s. green card
- Provide a copy of u.s. driver’s license/state issued identification.
- Provide a copy of A police report (for lost passport)
- Provide the Fee of $25.00 in form of money order payable to "embassy of the republic of south sudan" and MEMO on money order (travel permit to the republic of South Sudan).
- Application must be signed by the applicant.
- important: please check with your airlines representative for the acceptance of this document before booking your ticket. direct travel route IS recommened.
- important: please include postage paid self addressed envelop (UPS, USPS, FEdex, dhl……) with a tracking number.
PLEASE MAIL YOUR COMPLETE APPLICATION and all the materials specified above TO:
aTTENTION: cONSULAR oFFICE
Embassy of south sudan to the United States of america
1233 20TH STREET N.W., SUITE 602
WASHINGTON, D.C 20036